Tuesday, September 02, 2008

New Addition

Next up in the tmfw "Society of Friends" is uber fisherman Floaty. Floaty and I actually wrote each other back and forth for about 6 or 7 months ago before one of us-I forget which one-realized that I actually knew he and his lovely wife.

As in the real world. Where people shake hands and go have beers and stuff.

That's kinda scary if you think about it. I'm glad that nobody was pretending to be a woman or anything else weird during this time.

Anyway, unlike tmfw, Floaty actually gives a rip about potential career ramifications of blogging and so his ID will remain a secret. Unless of course, I need money or something. Then I will blackmail him as I have his e-mail at work.

Check out Extroverted Introvert in the Society of Friends located on the bottom left of the page.

BTW...this Floaty is not to be confused with Floaty McDonald who wrote scathing posts about the Arkansas media. Evidently, he got outed and was forced to pull down his blog.

We hope the same fate does not befall the current Floaty. And it shouldn't as long as I gets my money.

No comments: