Friday, September 21, 2007

Aggravated Ignorance In The Wake Of The Protests In Jena

The Associated Press reports that the Alexandria Police arrested a couple of white guys yesterday after the protests in Jena when they noticed nooses dangling from the back of the driver's pickup truck. Covered up in glory because of his actions was 18 year old knucklehead Jeremiah Munsen of Colfax (the Parish seat of neighboring Grant Parish and a town that sucks worse than Jena and Alexandria combined which is some major suckitude) who was charged with inciting a riot, DUI (No! I'm stunned!) and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The authorities are in the process of deciding whether or not to charge the passenger, a 16 year old from Dry Prong, with anything.

I just included that last sentence because I wanted to type "Dry Prong." I have driven through Dry Prong on more than one occasion and I once attended a town meeting in Colfax. Who says I haven't had a stellar career?

Anywya, truer words were never spoken when Sgt. Clifford Gatlin of Alec's finest said, "I wish we had a charge in Louisiana for aggravated ignorance, because this is a classic case."

Maybe he should write and/or bribe his particular State Senator (Oh, c'mon. That is the way things get done down there.) to get the ball rolling in that regard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suckitude -- wish I'd thought of that.

Let's change the old Mississippi phrase to "Thank God for Louisiana."

lucy