Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Prefigured In History By PT Barnum

Hell...prefigured in history by his own self.

Here, once again, is the link to the latest real estate development scam put forth by convicted felon televangelist Jim Bakker: http://www.morningsidemo.com/index.html .

I would say that funny stuff is forthcoming except that there's nothing much funny about gullible people defending this crook. It's just amazing.

The bringer of the funny stuff and I just need to figure out how to put it up here.

Stay posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap!
The Luddites have actually got somebody that is adroit at the keyboard.
Not only have they blocked the Anonymouse ISP address from sending them stuff, but they have also dumped my skewer into their back-patting blog.
It's like I never existed! I am possibly bested by Jim Bakker for now, but it was pretty dern funny for a couple of days...
Ozarkdrb - fighting the good fight.

tmfw said...

I'll have to take a look at this. Courage.

Anonymous said...

take a look at this in the meantime.
Wait for it... Keep watching... Stay with me until the end...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=P-guI7lxsd0&mode=related&search=

Ozarkdrb

tmfw said...

Send it to me in an e-mail. I couldn't link to it.

Thanks!