Friday, August 03, 2007

Nooooooo....He's Not Bitter

Click on the link to see and hear completely rehabilitated and reformed televangelist/real estate developer Jim Bakker describe an incident he says took place while he was incarcerated. Not to call him a liar, but it ain't exactly like he was doing a stretch at Angola State Prison. So I have my doubts this actually happened. Anyway, stick with it until the end and you will also hear him make what I regard to be an admission against interest. But that's just me. http://youtube.com/watch?v=P-guI7lxsd0&mode=related&search

Why, oh why, do people give this man money? I don't get it.

Here's a fun bit of trivia: His cellmate for a time was none other than Lyndon LaRouche. Which proves that the Federal Bureau of Prisons has a sense of humor.

No comments: