Saturday, November 08, 2008

That's Show Biz-It's Bad When They Call But It's Worse When They Don't

Can't do the usual Sunday post as I have to work on a story that I will read Monday in front of a live audience to be broadcast later on this month on KUAR's "Tales from the South." The editor gave me the changes FRIDAY AFTERNOON thank you very much. So I will be working on that in addition to shooting NCCJ's "Unity Walk" in the River Market tomorrow.

Perhaps PM or Polycarp will post something in my absence. Details will follow as to when the show will be broadcast.

Courage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know when and where we can go to be a part of this live audience...
FDV

tmfw said...

5:30 tomorrow night at Starving Artists Cafe in North Little Rock.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Arrrggghh...I didn't get off work in time to make it down to Argenta. I will be listening on KUAR for you though.
Floaty