Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vox Populi: The Kid At The Pizza Place

Kid: You have good karma.

tmfw: Huh?

Kid: You called me ma'am. You have a nice voice. You are a good man. I'm Asian. I know these things.

tmfw: Well......there are people that would readily dispute that. There are many people that actively despise me. Really. I'm easily despisable. My character flaws are as wide as the coastal shelf. Ask anybody. Really.

Kid: I'm Asian. I know these things. You have good karma. Trust me.

tmfw: Do I still have to pay?

Kid: Yes.

tmfw: Damn. See? There I go.

Kid: Don't push it.

tmfw: I won't ma'am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me one can have coastal shelf variety character flaws and still be blessed with good karma.

I'm older than you, grasshopper. I know these things.

lucy (who remembered to leave her name this time)

Anonymous said...

You are known far and wide for your phone etiquette. Are you sure she didn't just think you said maam when you said damn?

Melissa said...

" You are known far and wide for your phone etiquette. Are you sure she didn't just think you said maam when you said damn?"

hahahahahahhaaa