Friday, November 09, 2007

Gee. I Feel Better.

Got Summary Judgment granted in hopefully my last discrimination case. We took a pretty hard line on this one seeing as how this is the second time around with this particular Plaintiff. Most folks believe that her husband is the moving force behind her filings and so it is thought by those that know him that he is probably taking it at least as hard as she is. My buddy JR knows the situation. This was the gist of an IM exchange last night.

tmfw: I just hope Eddie doesn't show up with a gun tomorrow.
JR: That won't happen. Eddie's too big a redneck.
tmfw: How in the hell is Eddie being a redneck supposed to make me feel better about my chances for not getting shot?
JR: Simple. He fucks up and shoots you then he'll get arrested. If he gets arrested, he'll miss the start of deer season on Saturday.

Like I said, oddly enough I feel better.

No comments: