Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Gotta Nikon Camera. I Love To Take Photographs.





Here are some images of the storm damage from what has now been confirmed as a tornado that touched down @ 5 milesWest of my house.  The first image is that of a house on Lee Ave about 2 blocks from here.

This house is on Leawood Blvd across the street from my friend Rick's house.  Rick's house didn't appear to have been damaged.



This image and the one above it are Northeast of Leawood Blvd.  This is pretty much the path that the last tornado took when it came roaring through here 4 or 5 years ago.  The rest of the images are East of Mississippi Ave in the Hall High neighborhood.  This are is probably a mile and a half West of Hillcrest.  The tornado when Northeast from here toward the Arkansas River.  Many people over there are still without power judging from all of the Entergy vehicles I saw.





1 comment:

Polycarp said...

No picture of your gate?