Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vox Populi: The Frustrated Seller

So the man says, " Now, what exactly do you do for those folks?"

"Well," I said. " One of the things I do is I write tips for consumers about financial matters that will eventually go on the Facebook page and the home page."

"Really," he said. "What kinds of tips?"

" What to do if you get behind on your mortgage, what to do if your car gets repossessed......"

"How about 'what to do if you discover at closing that there are a bunch of liens on your house that you didn't know about.' Are you gonna write about that?"

" That one's easy," I said. " Hire a lawyer would be the 'tip'. But maybe I should write one about 'what to do after you lose your buyer.'"

"That would be a good one," he said. "Let me know if you need any help writing that last one.  I just might have some insights that I would be happy to share with you."

No comments: